October 13

My Avatar

Hello  Everyone,

My name is Taylor and this is my Avatar. I have Hazel, Green Eyes and  I love to wear hoodies. My Favourite Colour is yellow💛 and Lime green💚 I always love to wear my hair in a low ponytail. Im very Smiley 😃 and I live Llamas 🦙

I love to play basketball and my favourite singer is Billie Eilish. I hope you can connect to something in this blog post!

Whats your favourite sport and why?

From Taylor 💛💚💛💚

Posted October 13, 2019 by taylorcbgs in category Uncategorized

9 thoughts on “My Avatar

1. Mrs. Wohlafka

Hi, Taylor!

I am a commenter for Student Blogging Challenge.

I like your avatar! Where did you get it?

I see you love to play instruments. Which instruments do you play? I play the piano.

Reply
  2. Mrs. Y♥llis

@ Taylor,

Welcome to the Student Blogging Challenge! I am a commenter and I will be visiting your blog every week. I can’t wait to see what you will publish next.

I am a teacher in Los Angeles, California, and I enjoy watching basketball but don’t play it. You asked about my favorite sport. I love to be outside where I can hike, and I also love to fly fish! Being in nature makes me feel very happy and content. What brings you contentment?

Looking forward to following your writing!

Warmly,
    Mrs. Yollis
    California

Reply
  3. Holly

Hey Taylor I’m Holly!

I also adore hoodies and luckily where I live (in Canada) it’s just started to get cold and I finally get to wear my hoodies! My personal favourite sport is climbing but I also like gymnastics. Besides basketball do you have any other sports of hobbies you like?

Reply
  4. Kate

Hi Taylor! Im Kate and I’m a student in Canada. I love llamas too. (Although until recently I didn’t know llamas had 2 l’s and I thought autocorrect was completely wrong!) Do they spit too or is it just camels?

Reply
  5. Evi

Hello Taylor!
    My name is Evi. I like the way you expressed your self and said things you like.
    for example your favorite singer is Billie Eilish mine too and your favorite sport is basket ball.

check out my blog athttp://24evangelinen.edublogs.org/

Reply
  6. la1alice

Hi Taylor. My name is Alice. I found your blog through the student blogging challenge. Something that I can connect to is that I also have hazel green eyes. I also like to listen to Billie Eilish. What is your favorite song that Billie Eilish wrote? If you want to see my blog here is the link. http://la1alice.edublogs.org/

Reply